Azit is a small-sized Deathmatch map in S4 League. There are "drop-slide" style spawns, which are in large number. The rest of the map is very small, resembling a square, and is based on the style and aesthetics of a city.
- This map is set to Sword Match by default.
- It is the first and only map that support lowest amount of players, due the map size.
- The background music to Azit is called Brave It Out, and is also found on one of the missions in Arcade Mode; sometimes it does not play by default.
- There are some ads from teams of baseball, football, tennis, and more, There is also banner which is written "NO S.D!!", possibly reference to Spy Dagger.
- There is a house with some instant pumbee noodles, a freezer, and a TV with a picture of Korean GM.
|Deathmatch||Azit · Azit-EX · Bio-Lab · Blockbuster · Circle-1 · Construction Site · Highway · HoliDay · Luna-2 · Neden-1 · Neden-2 · Neden-3 · Neden-J · Spade A · Square · Treasure · Warp Ship|
|Touchdown||Colosseum · Highway · Hyperium · Ice Square · Neden-3 · Old School · Side-3 · Station-1 · Station-2 · Station-3 · Temple-M · Tunnel · Wonderland|
|Chaser Mode||Alice House · Blockbuster · Circle-2 · Connest-2 · Grave · Nightmare · Office · Temple-O|
|Battle Royal||Galleon · Neoniac · Highway · Neden-1 · Bio-Lab · Warp Ship|
|Captain Mode||Azit-EX · Nightmare|
|Siege Mode||Blade City · Iron Heart · Skyline|
|Mission Arcade||Cube Code|
|Conquest Mode||Cube Defence|
|Cut||City Square · City Square 2 · Old Moon · Puzzle Defence · Steel Cage · Rusty Garden|