SIGN UP HERE!
Here's how it works: Players will get points determined by their ranking in the tournament. These points can go towards the Season Finals. If you manage to place high enough on the point ladder, you can participate.
The guidelines for this tournament are very simple:
1. Swiss Elimination Rules - Winner is two out of three in a Double Elimination bracket.
2. Each match must be scheduled and posted in its own Matchmaker thread before the weekend begins. If any problems arise when scheduling a match a judge will direct the teams in what to do.
3. The new stat limits are :
- +7% Rifle/Guns/Heavy Guns Defense(head) Max
- +5% Attack (Jacket)
- +5% Defense (Pants)
- +4 HP Gloves/Shoes (+8 HP in total)
- +6 SP Accessories/Face/Pet (+12 SP in T…
Possibly similar manner of "Capture The Flag".
I believe both maps it's for Seize Mode.
So.... What do you think about these new contents? Post it on the comment section below.
Read more >
As college draws near and I'm moving out, I'm probably for without internet access for an indefinite amount of time.Read more >
Read more >
So what do you think about the new GUI and the new map?
As the title suggest, I've taken the liberty to enforce the wiki to my own accord. So far, I've tagged every unrelated image on this wiki for deletion due to it taking up valuable space when looking at the image gallery of new uploads. I am also somewhat monitoring mass edits/updates that have no relavance what so ever.
I still update the wiki to the best of my knowledge, but hopefully someday, I'll redo ALL the pages on this wiki to make a better place for new comers and veterans alike.Read more >
Good news, this wiki is now has a new administrator, ME!
< . <
> . >
No claps or anything?
(continues playing S4 League)Read more >
Seriously, how many people are working on this place? O_o Just three? Four?Read more >