Throughout S4 League and the patches, Capsules are released. These capsules contain a number of items as well as a Unique Weapon.
There are four types of Capsules implemented in S4 League. They are G's Capsules, I's Capsules, Event Capsules and Arcade Capsule. Each capsule can be found in the Shop Menu under the Home Menu. A capsule can contain a Unique Weapon, Weapon, Costume Sets, or Esper Chip, Coins, PEN, Event Items and Event Coupons. On Capsules regarding Costume Sets, Coins will replace eSper chips, and weapons are replaced with the Costume Set, depending on what the Costume Set is. Certain weapon capsules do give out Coins due to the fact an eSper Chip cannot be produced for that particular weapon (e.g. Melee Weapons).
G's Capsules are always bought with cash point and I's Capsules are always bought with PEN. However unlike G's Capsules, I's Capsules can only be bought if you are at least Lv20 (10 before season 3) and have at least 15000 PEN. There is a glitch which can be used to buy these Caps earlier. Just click on the desired I-Cap and go to "buy all Items" under your character.
Arcade Capsule can only be obtain through completing the Arcade Mode.
Event Capsule can be obtained through events such as Easter event.
Each capsule, when opened, only one item can be obtained for each zones:
Zone 1 contains either a permanent weapon or Event coupons.
- A unique weapon item with Force Pack. (Permanent)
- Event coupon: This coupon can be used in the Random Shop.
Zone 2 contains a weapon.
- Weapon: Attack +10% (1 Day)
- If you get more than one item of the same kind, the item's duration will be accumulated. (In other words, if you get a +10% weapon for 1 day, and then you get another +10% weapon for 1 day, then the total duration would be 2 Days, not 1 since it was the same type of item.)
2. Some older Capsules contain rare Items in the second column such as the much desired skill Dual Mastery , which can be dropped permanent.
- It seems the chance for this skill to be permanent is lesser than for the actual set. Some players get the sets about 4 times permanent before they get the skill.
- These caps come back rarely as event caps.(Battle Maid Capsule)
- PEN (1000~100,000)
- Costume Set (Permanent)
- 2 Coupons
- Costume Set (1/7/30 Days)
- Coins (35~105)
- PEN (300~100,000)
- Costume Set (Permanent)
- One of the Esper Chip
- Shirt (Attack 12%, 1 Day)
- Pants (Defence 14%,1 Day)
- Glove (HP +8, 1 Day)
- Shoes (HP +8, 1 Day)
- Costume Set (1 Day)
- Costume Set (7 Days)
- Costume Set (30 Days)
It should be noted that costumes come in 2 different set colors. Permanent Sets are always different from day-based sets.
- A Smart Pack (Permanent)
- 1 Coupon
- Four Accessories (SP +6, 1 Day or Permanent)
- Block/HP Mastery/Anchoring (Permanent)
- A pet (SP +8 (1 Day) or None (Permanent))
- Some older caps and event caps contain different Items. E.g. the easter cap can contain a metallic skill.
- PEN (100 ~ 100,000)
List of Capsules Edit
- Main article: G's Capsule#List of Capsules
- I's Classic Burst Shotgun Capsule
- I's Rail Gun White Capsule
- I's AYA! Rifle Capsule
- I's DHA-41 Capsule
- I's Cannonade Black Capsule
- I's Dragonade Capsule
- I's Revolver Gold Capsule
- I's Puppy Revolver Capsule
- I's Submachine Gun White Capsule
- I's Signal Railgun Capsule
- I's Semi Rifle Gold Capsule
- I's Burst Shotgun Black Capsule
- I's Death Scythe of Skeleton Capsule
- I's SnowDrop Dual Magnum Capsule
- I's Tachyon Iron Boots Capsule
- Easter Egg Capsule (Only 1 Slot, Easter Egg Pet 1-Perm with 6 Sp or Smartpack,Metallic Skill Perm)
- World Water Day Capsule (Blue Sets, No perm chance)
- Black Capsule (had 4 Slots for each Cloth part. There were several Sets included which were dyed black. It was pretty hard to get the a whole Set because of the mix and because sometimes only 1 Slot was perm.)
- Coupon Capsule
- Normal Arcade Capsule
- Hard Arcade Capsule
- eSper Arcade Capsule
- Normal Conquest Capsule
- Mini PEN Capsule
- PEN Capsule 500
- PEN Capsule 900
- PEN Capsule 1500
Capsules can be very rewarding but also quite expensive. Most players won't receive their desired weapon within their first few tries. Most users agree that it takes about 30 capsules to get a permanent weapon. It is very possible to get a permanent weapon on one's first try but it is highly unlikely to happen. Moreover it seems that "G-Capsules" have a higher chance for perm items than "I-Capsules". A Hacker estimated the Perm Chance: ~3% for "G" and ~1% for "I".( Not Confirmed by Developers so take that numbers with caution.)
Calculated with ~3% chance your chances of getting at least one FP item from buying 30 G Caps is as following. Calculated using Bernoulli principle. The chances are valid only by opening 30 capsules, the values change when more or less capsules are opened.
Without Booster: 60%
With x1.5 Booster: %75
With x2 Booster: %84
With x3 Booster: %94
With x4 Booster: %98
With x5 Booster: %99,2
Capsules cost 0.90 Euro each try. They can be bought in bolks of 10s, 30s and 50s. It is recommanded to buy in bulks because users can save a little bit of AP.
Only a small percentage of users have one Forcepack weapon. One would rarely see forcepack weapons in Novice and Begginer servers. Forcepack weapons are seen more often in professional servers because the more experienced players desire an extra boost in firepower. Be that as it may, those with forcepack weapons can often outperform their adversaries.
Most users use Submachine guns or a spraying weapon. Shark-submachine guns, Fish-submachine gun and colored-submachine guns are marked in the shop as "hot", meaning they are highly saught after.
In addition, Smash Rifles and Semi-Rifles are also very popular. A ForcePack Smash Rifle is black while the Semi-Rifle comes in a new seringue gun design as well as 3 more colors.
Furthermore, Revolvers, Shotguns and Handguns are also often bought. Revolvers can be difficult for new players to aim but their firepower makes it a high rewarding weapon. The ForcePack Revolver comes in a new puppy shape design. There is also a chrome and gold colored revolver.
The Shotgun is less seen in action because it performs poorer than its' counterpart: the revolver. The Shotgun comes in a new design similar to a toy shotgun and is slightly bigger than the original Shotgun.
The Handgun is not used in many matchups because one would replace it for a more powerful weapon. The Handgun is always seen in TD matches because it provides its user with a speed boost. A forcepack Handgun is called Toy Gun because it resembles a tiny toy gun. The Handgun comes in 3 new forcepack colors.