Moderate ~ High
+1% ~ +10%, Force Pack
Shop, Random Shop, G's Capsule, I's Capsule
|“||A newly created melee weapon by Lilith Virus "EXO Scythe." Approach your target fast like wind and dominate it.||”|
|— In-game description|
The EXO Scythe is an offensive melee weapon that specializes in combo attacks and catching evasive foes. It features a wide attack range, launching and throwing attacks, and a plethora of combo and cancel possibilities for new and advanced players alike. This fearsome weapon excels vs ranged enemies, fleeing enemies, and targets with low melee defense.
|Slash - Three stage combo: Swing the scythe horizontally, spin for a double strike, and dash forward for an upward slash. First and second slashes flinch on hit. Third slash trips on hit.
Wielder moves forward while swinging.
Strong Attack - Strike enemies directly in front of you, dealing significant damage and interrupting all actions. When hitting the back of an enemy, the attack will stun briefly and strike a second time for massive damage.Break block of CS.
|Upper Cut - Swing the Exo Scythe upwards, launching you and foes in front of you high up in the air.
Can be cancelled/chained by dodging, sprinting, or executing a jump attack (see below). Blockable by Counter Sword, but the wielder is not stunned on block. Consumes SP
Jump Attack - Swing the Exo scythe in a wide arc, throwing enemies outward on impact. The wielder floats briefly in midair.
Can be done only once per jump. Cannot be blocked by Counter Sword. Consumes SP
- Wide attack range
- Good crowd control
- Can draw in fleeing enemies
- Advanced combo potential
- High SP consumption
- Vulnerable to ranged counterattack
- Try using aerial slash after launching an opponent for big damage and increased knockback distance.
- Beware, Victims can escape the aerial slash by dodging in midair after being launched.
- Aerial Slash cannot be cancelled by the wielder once used, rendering them immobile as they fall to the ground.
- The 1st and 2nd combo hits can be repeated after a brief delay, or chained with a strong attack, if timed correctly.
- Try using the SP+ skill to enhance the scythe's devastating combo ability.
- Expert scythe users can juggle opponents by chaining uppercuts together in quick succession using an advanced melee cancel trick. Consumes a lot of SP
- This technique propels the wielder high into the air, and can be used to scale high terrain.
- In Europe and Taiwan version, the EXO Scythe reuses Plasma Sword sound effects.