Low ~ Moderate
+1%, +10% Attack, Special Force Pack
Shop, G's Capsule
|“||Iron boots? Defensive weapons? I speak with my fists! - Hacker G||”|
|— In-game description|
|Swinging punch to the right and left (one at a time). Flinches all targets within range.|
|A step back then a mid-range punch that pushes all targets in a short line a far distance. The player gains temporary pushback immunity during the attack and it is capable of ignoring the Counter Sword's Revenge stance.|
|A spinning slam down that stuns all targets in wedge-shaped cone.|
- Wide splash damage
- Mid-high damage
- Stun ability
- Pushback resistance
- High vunerability to being countered
- No reliable means of defense
- The flinch attack can be repeatedly used to prevent a target from reloading, jumping etc. until they dodge out of it.
- When timed and aimed correctly, the pushback attack can knock the fumbi holder in Touchdown matches down a death pit in some maps. This also applies to a few Chaser maps such as Circle-2.
- Make use of the pushback attack if you can withstand a melee attack or two. It will make you immune to pushback while in use. This is useful if your attack misses said melee attacker.
- Be wary of using the stun attack as you will be floating in mid-air for a second while spinning, making you an easy target for Snipers.
- The pushback attack is an excellent tool for breaking stunlocks, as it is impossible to stop by anything other than killing the user.