We could use:
A picture gallery of this strange creature as well as its forms
The Fumbi seems to be a cheerful creature. It is always seen dancing during halftime in DM and TD matches. Its dance style seems to be a mix of disco, break dancing and the latter. In TD matches, it jumps around, emitting a signal light into the sky. Looks like the fumbi wants to be found.
- In the Stage "Old Moon," parodies of paints can be seen featuring the fumbi.
- The Fumbi is used as the ball in TD matches.
- On one loading screen, the fumbi shows you how to play by showing the controls.
- This loading screen only exists when starting up practice mode.
- The Fumbi can be found in the Fumbi Shop. It dances for you as you anticipate your item that may come out. It also seems to taunt you in a way.
- The Fumbi Nell is a weapon that features itself as white (or red if it is on the opposing team) fumbi, dancing around and doing nothing. It is essentially a Senty Nell, meaning it can be killed (though the technical term is destroyed).