|Rate of Fire||
30 / 60
30 / 150
None, +1% ~ +10% Attack, Special Force Pack
Shop, G's Capsule, Random Shop
|“||Helps to aim, but it is less accurate at long-distance attacks.||”|
|— In-game description|
The Homing Rifle is a weapon in S4 League.
The Homing Rifle fires energy rounds that actively seek their target, making a moving target much easier to hit. Ammunition is limited: Each time the user spawns they start with a set number of shots.
Using the Homing RifleEdit
- Left Click: Fire the rifle
- Right Click: Reload
Left clicking fires wide, single shots towards the center of the screen, framed by a box-style set of crosshairs. Shots will curve slightly to seek the first enemy in their path. The width and tracking of each shot make it easier to hit a target aimed inside of the box crosshairs, up to a certain range.
- Heat seeking shots
- Easy to use
- Out-muscled by high damage weapons
- Uses almost an entire magazine to kill a full-health target
- Limited ammunition
- Cannot critically strike
- The homing rifle makes a great training weapon for newer players who are learning to aim.
- Use the homing shots to finish off evasive, low-health targets.
- The weapon's shots will start to spread after being fired continuously.
- At long range, the weapon can be burst fired to negate this penalty.
- Be prepared to switch to another weapon if your rifle runs out of ammo.
- Requires Testing: This weapon has issues hitting targets that are moving at high speeds, such as dodging or running. This is due to the weapon being incapable to leading targets, hitting where it's targets once were, instead of shooting ahead and having the target effectively run into the shots
- The homing rifle is one of three weapons that new players start the game with.
- This weapon was made unavailable for a time but has returned along with the introduction of the Earth Bomber.
- The inscription "1K" can be seen on the side of the the rifle.