(healing) Moderate (3-10 HP restored)
|Rate of Fire||
High (3 heals per Second)
20 / 20
20 / 100
about 0.5 Seconds for every 4 units recharged.
None, +1% - +10% Attack, Special Force Pack
Shop, Random Shop, G's Capsule, I's Capsule
|“||Mental weapon that can recover your teams health. It can penetrate through wall or obstacles||”|
|— In-game description|
The Mind Energy is a mental weapon in S4 League.
It is used in matches to keep your allies alive by healing them.
Unlike the Rescue Gun the Mind Energy can heal through walls and only heals allies instead of enemies aswell.
Using the Mind EnergyEdit
- Left click: Release Mind Energy stream. The Mind Energy is similar to Mind Shock, but instead of damaging enemy players, it heals players on the user's team. It affects one player in a wide cone-shaped area in front of the user. The cone extends to a moderately large range, similar to the Plasma Sword's dash attack range. This weapon phases through obstacles, affecting players behind walls and obstructions. One down side to this healing device is that if you are healing someone who is under fire, you're healing (even at critical) will not keep them alive very long since the healing powers of the Mind Energy are overwhelmed by most guns.
- Heals teammates
- Stream of healing energy can go through walls
- Aim assisted
- Slow movement speed
- Sometimes, the stream of energy hits an unintended target
- The Mind Energy is a healing device used for healing your team member and cannot be used on yourself.
- To execute critical attacks with this weapon you need to align the cross-hair on your target. This only works if you're standing on the same elevation as your target.
- Whilst a player has the Fumbi on the user's team, the user can use Mind Energy to restore HP as the holder takes damage from enemy defenses. Alternatively, if there is an ongoing battle between a teammate and an enemy player, the user can support the teammate from afar, increasing chances of winning the battle.
- In S4 League's data files, there is a kill icon for Mind Energy. Because all weapons require a kill icon, this is probably created to prevent a system error. However, there are some exceptions.
Mind Energy · Mind Shock