None, +1% ~ +10% Attack, Special Force Pack
Shop, G's Capsule, Random Shop, Crafting(Lucifer Only)
|“||Close range weapon with plasma cracker installed. It deals high damage and allows you to use the sprint ability and stun several enemies with a jump attack||”|
|— In-game description|
The Plasma Sword is a close-ranged melee weapon that has a balance of defensive and offensive power. The player used to begin with the training version of this weapon and also the training Submachine Gun.
- Can stun
- Can be used offensively and defensively
- Can execute "critical hits"
- Short ranged compared to other melee weapons
- Cannot handle crowds easily
Range and SplashEdit
- Normal attack : 500, 180 deg splash and at 90 deg to the left or right range is reduced to 100
- Strong Slash: ~600-700, 180 deg splash and at 90 deg to the left or right range is reduced to 100, knocking enemies back 2000
- Jump attack: ~800-1000, 30 deg splash, twice the range of a normal attack
- Dash attack: ~2000-2400 but user have to be <2000 to actually land a hit , narrow splash range ~100 to the left and right
- When using a Plasma Sword, the dash attack (Right Click) is incredibly useful in closing the distance to the goal post.
- Jump and stun when surrounded. If anything, you will buy time to either decimate your stunned foes or escape through dashing away.
- When initiating a Weak Slash or Strong Slash, jumping to the left or right DURING the attack animation allow you to attack in mid-air. Useful for knocking your rivals out of the air when they attempt a Jump attack.
- Some other weapons can be chained with the Plasma Sword Dash Attack, such as the SubMachine Gun and the Twin Blade.
- A combo that guarantees a kill against a single player is jump attack, dash attack, then heavy.
- The Jump Attack can be very useful in TD. Use it to stun the Fumbi holder to prevent them from making a touchdown.
- The player used to automatically start out with a Plasma Sword. But in EUS4, players were once given a Training Plasma Sword instead, but unlike a regular Plasma Sword, its damage was roughly halved in comparison to it's normal counterpart, making it not as effective in terms of usage. This has been replaced in Patch 33 by the giving new players in by KrS4 and EUS4 Training Spy Daggers.
- There was another variation of Plasma Sword named Lucifer which was a dummy data, but now, it has become obtainable via Item Crafting System from March 25th.