Moderate ~ High
None, +1% ~ +10% Attack, Special Force Pack
Shop, G's Capsule, Random Shop
|“||The ultimate high-speed melee weapon. Makes you moves faster.||”|
|— In-game description|
The Spy Dagger is a melee weapon featured in S4 League. Players can obtain training version of this weapon along with the Training Homing Rifle when they begin playing S4 League.
It was added for a testing phase in Patch 24, on the 30th of November 2010, for a week with two other weapons: the Air Gun and the Homing Rifle. It was made available in the PEN Shop on the 9th of December with the Air Gun.
|Slash. A quick, moderate damage, slashing attack. Flinches the opponent.|
|Dagger stab. The player character is thrust forward slightly while the weapon is pushed forward, a red aura surrounding it. This attack can hit more than one foe and damages the opponents 3 times (damage count is 20, 40, and 60 HP, consecutively). Opponents can break out of the stab with a dodge. Flinches the opponent.|
- High mobility
- High attack speed
- High damage with Dagger Stab.
- Easy flinching capabilities
- Short range compared to other melee weapons
- All attacks can be countered by Counter Sword
Range and Splash angleEdit
- Normal attack: 500, 180 deg, splash range is reduced at the sides of user (~200 at 90 deg to the right)
- Stab: ~2250 infront of the user, Splash range is narrow, about 100 to left and right of user
- Slash allows the user to attack repeatedly with the left click attack to repeatedly flinch the enemy unless they are able to break out with a quick weapon or with a dodge.
- The Spy Dagger gives the user a speed boost above almost all other weapons in the game, the Hand Gun being equivalent.
- You can use Slash to cancel an opponent's reload, jump, dodge, and wall jump.
- The Spy Dagger original design have similar texture as the Semi Rifle.