Moderate ~ High
|Rate of Fire||
Low ~ Moderate
None, +1% ~ +10% Attack, Special Force Pack
Shop, Random Shop, G's Capsule
|“||Tuned close range weapon with the strength of a baseball bat. It features a spin attack for extra damage to nearby opponents.||”|
|— In-game description|
The Storm Bat (or SB) is a close range weapon in S4 League. It has good power and surprising knockback capabilities, making the Storm Bat one of the most lethal melee weapons if used efficiently.
|Swing. The basic attack that will throw opponents upon a successful hit. Can be performed in quick succession with dodge as with the strong hit in the Plasma Sword. (but SB is faster.) Usually 35-50 damage per hit.|
|Whirlwind. A series of quick spins that can do a fair amount of damage and catch evasive opponents. This attack can interrupt the movement of an opponent, with the final hit being able to knock an opponent a short distance. This attack can also be timed specifically per whirlwind (i.e. pressing the right mouse button in a specific timing will increase the damage dealt). There are 3 spins totaling 6 hits. About 60 damage if all hits are successful. Each whirlwind does extra damage and has a longer range than normal spins. You have to click the right mouse button the moment before your current swing ends to enhance the attack. Clicking too early will result in a normal spin.|
|Bat Smash. While in the air the player will come crashing down to the ground for a massive attack, causing foes to flinch momentarily. Note that this move has several drawbacks, such as the inability to move after the attack for a few seconds and its very nitpicky accuracy. If it hits and gets a critical, though, it can easily one-hit any foe. Usually 90-105 damage per hit.|
- Can critical
- Is effective as a 1v1 weapon
- High damage
- Can throw enemy by using Swing.
- Cannot stun
- Low range compared to other melee weapons
- Delay between attacks.
Range and Splash angleEdit
- Normal attack: 500 at 270 deg infront of the user and about ~100-50 directly behind the user, This attack hits around 360 deg but range is reduced to 100 for targets behind.
- Jump attack: ~600-650 at about 40-50 deg infront of the user.
- Whirlwind: 360 deg at 500 distance from user
- The Bat Smash can combo with a Swing, almost guaranteeing a kill if successful.
- Swing is a very useful attack to rid of pesky opponents in maps with an "out of bounds" region, or just to keep them away from your goal post.
- Your Homerun Swing can strike multiple people at once with a single swing. Use it to do away with flocks of enemies with relative ease.
- The Whirlwind attack strikes all around you during all 3 spins. You can also move rather quickly while spinning, so if you're ever surrounded, use Whirlwind to get out of the situation.
- Unlike most other melee weapons, this weapon has greater vertical range but it lacks horizontal range.
- If you can, use Bat Smash followed by another Bat Smash for the maximum damage output.
- Whirlwind is deadly if you can make critical hits with it.
- Bat Smash can be used almost instantly after a jump if you use left click, then jump very swiftly after.